Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Update

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are back home in League City. Thank you so much for the prayers...we returned to very minor damage to our home which is incredible considering that we took a direct hit from the hurricane. The news has featured the destruction at Kemah a lot and, to give some perspective, it is literally minutes from our house. My sister and brother-in-law held down the fort and it was nice to have a contact here to let us know what we would be returning to and when we could come back safely.
I'll try to post new pictures of Cash soon. Internet has not been the priorety since we've returned. We've been busy trying to get re-adjusted to being home and I've been under the weather with an infection. Cash is such a good baby. It's ironic that having a child has not been the most stressful part of the last week and a half. He is truly a blessing!

4 comments:

Bernadette Musante said...

I am so relieved everything is okay! I'm happy you're all safe!

Bernadette Musante said...

Happy Birthday!

Tea said...

We're so glad the storm missed you guys! But we were so glad to hang with you guys for a few minutes, even under bummer circumstances.

That boy is darn cute too! (Sorry, Mick, my brutha, I'm talking about Cash.)

:)

-T

Christi and Abbey said...

That's great to hear that Cash has been so good. I am glad you are all safe and sound.