Saturday, September 20, 2008

Two week stats


Cash had his two week check up yesterday and we can't believe how much he's grown in such a short time! He now weighs 7 lbs 15 oz and was measured at 21 inches. The nurse was pretty generous with the length and we think he's probably closer to 20 inches. The funny thing is the percentiles. Cash is in the 25th percentile for weight and 60th percentile for height. I mean, come on, have you seen his parents? He does have my go-go-gadget limbs, but I still can't get over how little he is. I am grateful, from a laboring perspective, that he wasn't bigger though.

6 comments:

MMM X 2 said...

So Cute! What a perfect onezie for a new little Texan!

Freaky how they grow, huh? Mailee was 7%ile when she was born and now she is 95th! Who knew?!? But you are right to be thankful for the birth (I'll take Mailee's 5 lbs any day!) He has plenty of time to get big and buff!!!

Tea said...

Great picture!

Yeah, he was the exact same size as Elliot at birth, and pretty much the same report at the two-week: tall 'n' light.

Glad you all are well!

-T

Anonymous said...

Okay, to give you some perspective on that... Drew was 9 lbs 12 oz - born one day after his due date. Evelyn was 8 lbs 11 oz born a week early. Uhm, Cash has not even caught up to their birth weight! Wow!

I am so glad that you all are doing well. Enjoy every moment, they go by so quickly. Drew turns 9 on Friday - where did the time go?

Rebecca

bland4 said...

Love the onesie! =)

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH....HE IS ADORABLE!

Tania

Teacher Mary said...

I like your comment about the laboring perspective. He is just adorable. He will get bigger just as Amanda said about Mailee--I remember how little and tiny she was! But she sure caught up fast!
Glad to see all is well. As you can see today, I will play catch up on all that I have missed! Lots of Love and Prayers and hope to see all THREE of you soon!