Friday, September 12, 2008

Prayers Please

Just wanted to send out a prayer request. We have had to evacuate from Hurricane Ike and are currently holed up in a hotel in San Antonio. The hurricane is likely to make a direct hit on our general area and therefore it doesn't look too good. We are very blessed to be out safely, however my sister and brother-in-law are having to ride out the storm. Although they are super-star warriors and I'm sure will be fine, I worry about them.

Cash is only a week old, but we already feel like pros. We've had to deal with an eye infection and a major natural disaster. Anyway, we could certainly use your prayers as well as prayers for everyone else who is/will effected by this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way ahead of you. Have been watching the weather all week, and keeping my family at least posted. We are all praying for you, and your home. Latest news looks like surge is already onshore at Kemah near your home. Hope you have storm shutters on, and everything important moved upstairs. Prayers continue.
Cousin Leon

Teacher Mary said...

I have been praying for all of you & keeping you in my thoughts. I am glad that you evacuated to San Antonio. I pray that all will be well when you return home and that you sister & b-in-law are fine. Lots of Love and Prayers!