Friday, February 15, 2008

It's a...breakdancer!


Oh my goodness!!! We had another doctor's appointment today and we got to see our little baby. I had been praying for another ultrasound because they don't always do them at this stage and I was desperate to see how things are coming along in there! We got more than I could've hoped for. Not only did we see a beautiful baby with two arms, two legs and the cutest little nose, but we got our very first dance performance too. Already taking after Daddy, the little one was flipping around, waving its arms and doing "the worm." Our little breakdancer!


Up to this point we've been predominately thinking girl, but Mick thinks he saw "boy parts." Keep in mind, it is too early to really tell the sex and the doctor didn't mention anything about it. All that really means is that we need to stop only thinking about girl names and start considering more manly monikers.


Yea!!!!!!!

3 comments:

The Pena Family said...

I think that kid actually looks a lot like me. I was so excited to see the picture, I must have checked the blog a dozen times since you drs appointment. Yea!!!!!!

Tea said...

Riiiiiiight on!

It was awesome to hear Mick describe the little one's antics!

So apparently Mick's been teaching break dancing again, huh... :)

-T

Tea said...

>>> TANIA using Tobias's account <<<

Hi Caitlin! It's Tania, not Tobias. I'm using his Gmail account since I'm too lazy to make one myself.

Anyways, just wanted to say what a beautiful baby you have. Can't wait to meet him or her. I'm so very excited for you guys!

Tania