Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Family Time



Here are some photos from the various times we've had the pleasure of hosting family members out here in CA. Every time Mick and I would discover something new around LA, we'd excitedly plan to take family there the next time someone came to visit.

Not much time to write today. We're in countdown mode with our final walk-through with the buyer of our house tomorrow and it is also Mick's last day at work. The movers are coming to pack us up on Friday. I can't believe we move in five days!

1 comment:

The Pena Family said...

We had so much fun visiting you that time. I loved being goofy and trying on strange sunglasses (Mick's beer glasses) getting lost in the "flamboyant" part of town, and posing at the canon.

I was proud of you for going on the roller coaster in Santa Monica. I remember as kids how much I wished you would ride those things with me, but you were never the type. It's amazing how different we can be from someone and yet completely love them anyway.

I know that these days are going to be emotional and hard for you. We are looking forward to making more memories with you and Mick in the years to come!