Tuesday, February 12, 2008

11 Weeks - Thoughts On Pregnancy So Far

  • Now, I know that a positive test and a visible heartbeat should convince a girl, but am I really pregnant? Are you sure? What about now? Huh.
  • I'm starving!
  • Why did I eat that? or Why did I eat all of that?
  • I can't believe I have to pee again!
  • No, I'm not grumpy. How dare you insinuate such a thing.
  • How much do I weigh?!? Already?!?
  • 8am: I can still fit into that. 12pm: How did these pants shrink while I'm wearing them? 5pm: Wow! I'm showing! 8pm: It is just unnatural to have that big of a stomach in just 12 hours. 8am: Hey, I can still fit into that...
  • Elastic is my friend.
  • Oh no! Here come the waterworks.
  • Mmmmm...Ho-Ho's

Doctor's appointment this week. Yea!

1 comment:

MMM X 2 said...

You are so dang funny!

I am so going to miss you!

Love,
Amanda