Thursday, April 3, 2008

A quick thought...

So, up until this point I've considered pregnancy to be pretty boring. I hate admitting that, what with all the creation going in my body, but I've certainly realized even more how uninvolved I actually am in the process of this little one's development. With the baby's movements getting more profound this week, I feel so excited about this phase of pregnancy! Not only am I physically conscious of when the baby's is awake, I can even see things happening as my belly moves. Yea! This is the time I've been waiting for!
P.S. In case anyone's keeping track, we're over eighteen weeks...almost half way there already.

3 comments:

Teacher Mary said...

You are getting so funny, Caitlin! I cannot believe you are almost half way to delivery. Has Kim sent you a profile shot of her lately? She all of a sudden popped out like crazy! I am glad that you are getting so excited about God's little wonder for you in your belly! It is awesome! Lots of Love and Prayers!

Anonymous said...

Hi caitlin (and mick). Its cousin Leon. Mick's mom just emailed me the link to your blog. I just finished reading it. First time I heard about your baby. Congratulations!

Cindy said...

Hi guys - I'm anxiously awaiting the blog you post after your next OB appointment (I know it's so hard to wait for those appointments!). Do you think you will find out if the baby is a him or a her?! Can't wait...