Sunday, August 10, 2008

Texas Baby Shower



This past weekend, my sister and mom hosted another baby shower for Cash and it was so much fun! My Grandma and Aunt Jill flew out from Colorado for the party and we got to spend the past couple of days visiting and catching up. I must say that after both showers, Cash is not going to be hurting for anything. He is going to be a well-dressed, well-cared for little boy! I had been stressing out the past couple weeks about being uncertain on whether or not we had enough of the things we need, but after surveying the nursery today, I feel very relieved. Thanks to all who have blessed us with gifts for our little guy!

We are in our final few weeks and I can't really believe how quickly time has past! I have spent the past few days "nesting" by washing all Cash's clothing and bedding, as well as trying to figure out what we still need to do in order to prepare. Mick has been helping by putting together the stroller, bouncer and bassenet. Although our doctor assured us last week that I am probably not going to deliver early, one of the couples from our childbirth class had to be induced over the weekend three weeks early, so you never know. I can't believe that by this time next month, we will definately be in the full throws of parenthood!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Caitlin, it looks like you had another beautiful shower. OK, enough pictures of the STUFF - I'm ready for some pictures of CASH!!! You look incredibly beautiful, BTW.