Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Yesterday was my first Mother's Day, and although I'm sure it'll mean something completely different next year, it was still fun for me to be able to celebrate. We went to a Mother's Day buffet with my mom, Reagan and Oscar, and met Reagan's in-laws there as well. Apparently I was a source of entertainment for some of the other diners as we waited in the line for omelets because I was already munching on a chocolate eclair. If that's not the picture of pregnancy, I don't know what is.

Mick was very sweet to make sure I had a nice day. He bought me a beautiful boquet of flowers, shopped for baby furniture and bedding with me and even gave me a foot rub. What a guy!

Here are some photos from the day.



3 comments:

Lindiana Jones said...

Love the baby belly and love that you celebrated Mother's Day. Another expectant woman (who shall remain nameless) said it didn't count when I told her Happy Mother's Day! Even though I completely agree that next year will be quite a different story, you (and she) can celebrate now because that is a tiny life in there! What a beautiful dress you wore! It showed off your glow. Pregnancy suits you very much. Kudos to Mick for making it a special day for you!

Tea said...

Happy (late) Mother's Day!

:)

-T

Teacher Mary said...

I agree with Lindi the dress is fabulous and a really great color on you--she is right--YOU GLOW!