Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Was that...?

So I'm about 96% sure that I've started to feel the baby move. I actually thought I felt something last week, but since no one can really explain what it feels like when the baby moves, I figured I'd just wait and see. Sure enough, I've felt that same odd sensation again throughout the past few days. It's almost like a little twitch that I don't seem to notice until it's over. Now I find myself sitting quietly and intensely focusing on my lower abdomen to see if I can feel it again. Things are definately progressing!

2 comments:

Teacher Mary said...

That is soooooooooo exciting! Did Mick fell it yet? I am so happy for both of you and baby too!

Bernadette Musante said...

HEE HEE!! I remember that feeling...like a bubble has just popped or a flutter. Everytime I asked Keith to put his hand on my belly to feel the movement, it wouldn't happen! I remember getting so frustrated because I was excited and he couldn't share it! Now (at 32 weeks) "Autumn" rolls around in my belly! Sometimes I can see her foot glide across my stomach. Just the other night Keith had his cheek on my belly humming to Autumn and she kicked his face! It was so funny because we actually saw her foot do it! It's very facinating...not to mention a little foreign!
Oh, the precious moments you can look forward to! It will make you laugh!