Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Four Months


Cash is now four months old! Hard to believe, but it's true. He had his well-baby check today and, although I was worried about how the day would go after his shots, he did great and was only a little more fussy this evening. He now weighs 17 pounds, 8.5 ounces, is 26.5 inches long, and is in the mid-eightieth percentiles for both. We knew he was chunking out, but four pounds in two months is crazy! At this rate, my arms will be ripped by Valentine's Day!
His personality is really starting to develop. He's quite the flirt, and Mick and I could spend all day just trying to get him to laugh. We'll likely be starting him on solids soon and I can't believe that I'll soon have a child sitting in a high chair making a mess!

2 comments:

bland4 said...

So cute, I can't believe how big he is already! Happy 4 months CASH!

Teacher Mary said...

Yikes! How time does fly. He sure has big beautiful brown eyes and a great smile! They sure get heavier fast, don't they! Lots of Love and Prayers!